Thursday, December 07, 2006

So it is getting closer to the big day and I do not know if I am getting excited for it or not. As for the big day you may have to do a little digging through the blog to find out what I am referring to. But needless to say it is getting nearer.

Here is something that does not happen very ofter to me I actually had a good time at work today. Time flew by it was sunny and warm out. I still trying to figure out what the hell I am going to get the room mate for the holidays oh well I still have a bit of time.

I was talking to Dante the other day (if you don't know who he is then I guess you are not really part of my close circle are you) and I asked him what he wanted for Xmas and he told me that he wanted Lego which I think is pretty cool because he is 6 and he needs more things to messy up his room. Once I got that out of him I thought that I was in the free and clear but OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH NO!!!!! He managed to get in that he also wanted and I quote "A really cool lookin Wrestlin Belt", I was hoping that he was out of that stage (since he does not live in a trailer park). Anyway I went on Ebay and found out that there are some pretty cool Belts out there. I found one in Australia that looked kind of interesting so he may get that for xmas.

Anyway I am done here my hair is feeling a bit greasy so I think it is time for me to go and wash it.

Later Folks

Terance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home