Fuck MySpace
So I have come to the conclusion….MySpace fucking blows. Now why do I say this? Well this is a two fold answer. I created a myspace account like 2 yrs ago (or something like that) and I have never used it. I tried to log back into it a little while back and I could not get into it I never thought anything about it so I opted to create a new account because I am a lazy sod and I do not like waiting for something to start working. When I started to input my information things were going well until I got to the postal code it said that I was not using a valid postal code. After trying it with several different addresses with no luck I decided to look up to see if there was anyone else out there was having the same issue and I found this site it appears I am not the only one with this issue. So I guess I will stick with Blogger for the time being.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home