And the UBER geeks shall rise
You know I still do not understand why I come to the archery range with my
roommate Paul. I think the it is kinda neat (the whole archery thing) but
looking a some of the people that come here. I wish I cold say that these
people are the dregs of society but they are it seems that they are moms and
dads and student. Did I mention that all the chicks that are her are pretty
ugly as well? Also some of these people have 2 FUCKING NAMES!!!! For some of
them I know the by one name which is ok but then I find out that the name I
call them is there name for the SCA. Well will use the person Bob for
example when I first met him he was introduced to me as Bob. No harm no
foul. Then some time later my room mate was having a party and they asked
who was there and they start giving out names (which I knew) and then the
said Chris was there I asked who Chris was and Bob sticks his hand up and
tells me that it is him I learned a that time these people are fucked.
roommate Paul. I think the it is kinda neat (the whole archery thing) but
looking a some of the people that come here. I wish I cold say that these
people are the dregs of society but they are it seems that they are moms and
dads and student. Did I mention that all the chicks that are her are pretty
ugly as well? Also some of these people have 2 FUCKING NAMES!!!! For some of
them I know the by one name which is ok but then I find out that the name I
call them is there name for the SCA. Well will use the person Bob for
example when I first met him he was introduced to me as Bob. No harm no
foul. Then some time later my room mate was having a party and they asked
who was there and they start giving out names (which I knew) and then the
said Chris was there I asked who Chris was and Bob sticks his hand up and
tells me that it is him I learned a that time these people are fucked.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home