Week in review
What hae I done this week? Well lets see I have slept a bit and I also went
to work (did I mention that it was retardedly cold out). Monday morning I
get out of bed and I find out that with the wind chill it is minus 41
out....can you say FUCKING cold? I didn't think so...It took me forever to
start my car and when it did start I thought that it was going to fucking
explode because of all the shaking and vibrating that the car did. When I
finally got on the road it took me nearly and hour to get to work. It took
about 15 minutes to get to 17th ave (about 5 km fom my house) and 45 minutes
to get to work (which was an additional 50 plus blocks something like 6 km).
Then after work when I was coming home it took me 90 minutes to drive the
same route. Needless to say I was a bit bitter when I got home. Well it
appears that my battery is getting low (fucking cheap laptop) so I guess I
will post more when I get home....
to work (did I mention that it was retardedly cold out). Monday morning I
get out of bed and I find out that with the wind chill it is minus 41
out....can you say FUCKING cold? I didn't think so...It took me forever to
start my car and when it did start I thought that it was going to fucking
explode because of all the shaking and vibrating that the car did. When I
finally got on the road it took me nearly and hour to get to work. It took
about 15 minutes to get to 17th ave (about 5 km fom my house) and 45 minutes
to get to work (which was an additional 50 plus blocks something like 6 km).
Then after work when I was coming home it took me 90 minutes to drive the
same route. Needless to say I was a bit bitter when I got home. Well it
appears that my battery is getting low (fucking cheap laptop) so I guess I
will post more when I get home....
Later Bitches
Terance


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home