OK so I went to go see the movie Doom the other nite with a friend and all I can say is it was horrible. So what can I say about this shitty movie? Well one thing I can say is save your 9–15 bux (depending where you are) wait for it to come out on DVD or just down load it. I liked Doom the movie when it was called Resident evil: Apocalypse. Any movie that has a GOD MODE (remember IDKFA?) can not be a good movie no matter how you slice it.
Now I know that there are Rock fans out there and what can I say about his role? Oh here is something FUCKING predictable. That’s right he turns out to be the bad guy in the movie and he has to fight the Hero!!! I soooo hope that they do not make another Doom Movie because it sucked sooooo bad.
It was soo bad I am going to quote a comedian to give you a hint at how bad it was “I saw Liberace and Elton John doing a 69 in the back of a Cadillac and Doom was still the gayest thing I have ever seen”
Now I know that there are Rock fans out there and what can I say about his role? Oh here is something FUCKING predictable. That’s right he turns out to be the bad guy in the movie and he has to fight the Hero!!! I soooo hope that they do not make another Doom Movie because it sucked sooooo bad.
It was soo bad I am going to quote a comedian to give you a hint at how bad it was “I saw Liberace and Elton John doing a 69 in the back of a Cadillac and Doom was still the gayest thing I have ever seen”


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home